Choice Cuts Friday 2

Frankie

Bit of a quiet week on the music blogs this week, but here's my choice of the best new music.

Also, I've just got my second T-shirt sampled and the stock will be with me in a week so if you fancy getting your hands on the new 'Vamp' design head over to my online store. The 'Frankie' tee is also back in stock now too.

Jack Penate - Second, Minute, Hour (Aaron LaCrate & Debonair Samir Gutter Remix).mp3 (zshare)
Aaron LaCrate Myspace
Debonair Samir Myspace

The Bootlickers - The Wasp.mp3 (zshare)
The Bootlickers Myspace

Chemical Brothers VS Kasabian - Block Rocking Club Foot (Cassette Jam Remix).mp3 (zshare)
Cassette Jam Myspace

Talib Kweli - Hot Thing (Jim Sharp Remix).mp3
Jim Sharp Myspace

When Saints Go Machine - Pretty Rich (HiJack Remix).mp3 (zshare)
HiJack Myspace

0 comments: