They're Killers!


'3's & 7's'

Possibly my most favorite band; Queens Of The Stone Age sent a mailing list email out this morning promoting their new video for 'Battery Acid'.

Their last album 'Era Vulgaris' has taken a lot longer to grow on me than the others have but this song is one of the better ones, especially when performed live. I didn't really make much of the video but I loved the look and direction of '3's & 7's' (above).

I still think nothing could ever beat the beauty of the 'Go With The Flow' video:


'Go With The Flow'

Heres a couple of live tracks from their secret gig at the 100 Club, London in May:

Queens Of The Stone Age: Sick Sick Sick (Live @ 100 Club London 02/05/07).mp3

Queens Of The Stone Age: Misfit Love (Live @ 100 Club London 02/05/07).mp3

Queens Of The Stone Age website
Queens Of The Stone Age myspace

0 comments: