New T-shirts!

Frankie

As well as making mixtape's and wasting time on the internet I also spend my spare time designing T-shirts which I sell online and at my good friend Laurence's boutique in Portobello. The 'Frankie' tee has been out for a couple of months now and has been well received so I decided to unleash my second shirt; 'Vamp'.

You can be the proud owner of either of these tee's for the modest price of £27 including postage & packaging (Europe only. £29 inc P&P for the rest of the World).

So head on over to my online shop or if your in London drop by the isavedlaurence boutique in Portobello.

Oh-Death Online Store

isavedlaurence boutique
unit 3, 253 portobello road
london
W111LR

click here for map

opening times:
10 til 6 monday-saturday
11 til 6 sunday

www.isavedlaurence.com

0 comments: