Z-Tripin' Across The U.S.A.

Z-Trip

iPod's have got a reputation of breaking down after a while, my pod's 2 year's of life came to an end earlier this year but low and behold I bought a new hard drive for the little fellow and fixed it myself after the hard drive directing a big Fuck you to Apple who's only advice when trying to fix my iPod was to trade it in for 10% of my next one. pfft!

Anyway, I had to go through my music collection and put music back on the pod and in the process I dug up my collection of live sets by Arizona's finest; DJ Z-Trip.

I first heard his collaboration with DJ P on Uneasy Listening Vol.1 when I was back in Uni. At the time I was really into the 2 Many Dj's mixtapes and Z-Trip's mixes were almost on the same level but, Z-Trip plays more of a Hip-Hop, Rock and Drum & Bass mash up, sometimes delving into his Trip-Hop collection. I started collecting live recordings of his sets from blogs and forums, here are a few for your listening pleasure:

DJ Z-Trip: Live At Djscene.com.mp3 (zshare)
DJ Z-Trip: Live At Groovetech.mp3 (zshare)
DJ Z-Trip: Live At Uprock Austin, Texas.mp3 (zshare)
DJ Z-Trip: Live In L.A.mp3 (zshare)

You can also download a heap of free music from his
website, including the legendary Uneasy Listening Vol.1.

DJ Z-Trip Myspace
DJ Z-Trip Website

0 comments: