Death Sets

http://www.myspace.com/dooyoovoodoo

This weekend I'm playing a couple of Dj sets, the first of which I'm really excited about.
Thick As Thieves have invited me to come play some records at their night VooDoo on Friday at The Last Days Of Decadence (previously Ditch Bar), Shoreditch featuring Shadow Dancer, Jack Beats, Lost In Paris and Harry Benson. Unfortunately I couldn't make the last one but I was told it went off in there. Erol Alkan even showed up with Justice's Gaspard Augé and Djed alongside the Mystery Jets. Sick.

Anyway, start preparing your finest dancing outfit and sign yourself up to the Facebook event and I'll see you Friday.

VooDoo Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/planbrixton

On Saturday I'll be heading down to Brixton for my monthly knee's up at Death Before Disco at Plan B. I'll be sharing the deck's with Chew The Fat!'s Badlands and 2 Northern Scumbags. Get yourself over to the Facebook event and sign up for yet another storming night south of the river.

Plan B Myspace

0 comments: