Mmmmmmixtapes

Photobucket

Mixtapes are really helping me get through this hectic week so thanks to those who have sent them over. I'm sure the bpm has a contributing factor as to how fast I can get stuff done so it's good to hear some up tempo beats mixed in with the usual 125bpm stuff.

First up I'm digging the mixtape I got from The Glass. It kind of drops in and out of fast and mellow songs while keeping a similar tempo throughout.

The Glass - Hotter Than July Mixtape.mp3 (zshare)
1.Topia 'I Am Fame'
2.Inhaler ft Christian Burns 'Something About You' (Filthy Rich Instr.)
3.The Whip 'Blackout' (Shinichi Osawa Remix)
4.Young MC 'Bust A Move' (Don Rimini Ravekid Remix)
5.Black Ghosts 'I Want Nothing' (Jack Beats' Miami Vice Remix)
6.Oasis 'Falling Down' (Chemical Brothers Remix)
7.Yuksek 'Deladeu 2'
8.Thieves Like Us 'Drugs in My Body' (Bang Gang Remix)
9.DJ Sam Young ft Aphletik 'Peep This '08' (Sam Roqwell & I Sancho Filth Mix)
10.Glimmers Remix 'Freebee'
11.Grand Popo Football Club 'My Territory' (Joakim Dub Remix)
12.Mujava 'Township Funk'
13.Zoot Woman 'Takin' It All' (Le Knight Club Remix)

Heres a little bonus for you.

The Glass - Mad At You (Hot Pink Delorean Remix).mp3 (mediafire)
The Glass - Mad At You (Arveene & Misk Remix).mp3 (mediafire)

You can purchase 'Mad At You' from the following:
iTunes Europe/World
iTunes USA
Beatport

The Glass Myspace



Next up I got this from fellow blogger Mattei Saint from Foxordog Blogspot
who also runs a night called Mind The Gap. He plays an eclectic mix featuring fidget n jackin house, hip-hop, bassline and some dnb for good measure.

Mattei Saint - 8 Of Spades Mixtape.mp3 (zshare)
m.o.p. - ante up! (tittsworth remix)
50 cent - fire (b.rich straight fire remix)
puple crush - shopping on the dancefloor (ac slater remix)
crookers - lollypop
round table knights - hold me back (the bulgarian remix)
let go to war - life we live (dj barletta remix)
p diddy - bad boy 4 life (la mode edit)
busta rhymes - don't touch me (mike mago & c-code remix)
wu tang clan - stomp (the bloody beetroots)
sub focus - timewarp
hostage - blockhead
robin s vs laidback luke - show me love
juiceboxxx & dre skull - center stage (curses! remix)
the presets - my people (d.i.m. remix)
machines dont care - afrojacker
a girl & a gun - whomp that sucka (a1 bassline remix)
acen - trip II the moon (hostage remix)
the loungin kollective - riddim come 4ward (herve fire pon dem version)
fake blood - mars
fake blood - fake blood theme
math head - turn the music up (ac slater remix)

1 comments:

karthika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.