Oh-Death at Splendour In The Grass

Photobucket

Unfortunately I didn't make it to Splendour In The Grass in the beautiful Byron Bay, Australia this year but, I was however there in spirit. Thanks chaps from Little Art Book and Stupid Krap, my Vamp print got some rather splendid exposure alongside the awesome Ben Frost.

Check out more photo's from the festival exhibition over at Stupid Krap.

http://stupidkrap.com/SPLENDID_STUPIDKRAP.htm

My work is also featured in the Where Mighty Giants Dwell exhibition at the Retrospect Galleries, also in Byron Bay. The exhibition runs until this Sunday the 17th August so, if you're in town go check out my 'Deathmask' and 'Vamp' prints along with a host of tallent from the likes of Jeremyville, Numskull, Ben Frost, Love Ariel and Pure Evil to name a few.

http://www.stupidkrap.com/MIGHTYGIANTSBLOG.htm

Check out photo's from the exhibition over at Stupid Krap.

If you're interested in purchasing my artwork or a whole heap of other brilliant artists, make sure you check out the prints for sale over at Little Art Book.

0 comments: