Robots


I'm still slowly getting my head round SoundCloud and what a brilliant thing it really is. It's ability to share and preview other people's music is amazing and the media player is the best I've seen in a long time. I've already received and posted tracks that some of you have sent me using the service but for those still uploading to zshare and the like feel free to try uploading directly into my inbox using the button on the top right of the blog.

Here's a promo I received from Zodiac Cartel which isn't out until the 27th but you can have a preview of it here in full. And unlike some online record stores you can click to different parts of the track and listen to whatever, whenever you want. Also, if you hover your mouse over the icons along the bottom of the player you can read comments of others reviewing the track.

For those who have a SoundCloud account just click on the track name below to link up with Zodiac Cartel. As for those who haven't I suggest pleading with SoundCloud to give you one.


Zodiac Cartel Myspace

0 comments: