Need Moar

Image: http://shelbot.tumblr.com/

After stumbling across DJ Moar's Soundcloud earlier I think this Parisian deserves some extra credit. His Myspace claims he was a "Breaker in 1982, Tagger in 1989, Mc in 1993, Beatmaker Since 1996, Dj Since 2000, Co-owner & A&R of Trad Vibe Records since 2005..." other than that I'm pretty new to his music. But his edits, sometimes a simple manipulation of the original, others a full blown break apart and rebuild, speak for themselves. Check out his Soundcloud for more.

ODB vs CRUSADERS - Got Your Money (Dj Moar Remix) FREE 320kpbs by Dj Moar
Raashan Ahmad with Aloe Blacc & Gift Of Gab "i'm good" (Dj Moar Remix) FREE 320kpbs by Dj Moar
Marvin G. - Mercy (Dj Moar Remix) (WAVE) by Dj Moar
Tequila B-Boy Edit (Dj Moar) FREE 320kpbs by Dj Moar
I Need Dollar - Moar Edit by Dj Moar
Check out his mixtape showcasing his edits:  
Dj Moar - Enjoy my funky stuffs (abstract) by Dj Moar

1 comments:

pay per head said...

I really appreciate it, I visit more often for updates, keep up the great work!