Too Hip To Be Square 2nd Anniversary

Click for Facebook event

After a brief hiatus, this coming Saturday 3rd December I make a return to hosting my Too Hip To Be Square night but this time at The Westbury, West London. It's been two years since I started the night dedicated to playing both my guests and my own favorite records of the past 5 decades.

So, to celebrate I've decided to invite some previous guests back to relive the good times. Please be upstanding, and be prepared to throw a shape or two, to the sounds of Stu Streetlife and Jim Sharp. For full details and to RSVP hit up the Facebook Event.

To get you in the mood, here's a 5 minute mini mix I recently put together exploring the eclectic sounds we play on the night.

Too Hip To Be Square Mini Mix by Oh-Death

And if you're looking for something to play out yourself, check out Stu Streetlife's Soundcloud for some original material and re-edits, like this little number:

Ian Dury - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick (Streetlife DJs Re-Edit) by StuStreetlife

Also, here's a recent treat from Jim Sharp:

6 Million Drummers Get Wicked by Jim Sharp

1 comments:

pay per head said...

Nice post once again. Thanks for sharing this kind of informative post.